Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 25 - My human twisted his ankle

After a very long, good walk on Sunday, my human and I went back to the hotel. On Monday, when he came back from the fitness center, he told me that he twisted his ankle. I can see the pain on his face. He was pushing hard for the intensive walk but I guess he pushed just beyond his limit. I should keep an eye on my silly human once in a while so that he doesnt do silly things like this.

the weather is really cold at Durham. the temperature dropped to 42'F last night. Mutmut moved undersneath the blanket and slept next to the warmest part of my human - his tummy. =) it felt good... i love my human afterall...

2 comments:

AM said...

Mutmut! Did your human turn the heat on for you? What do you do when he's not home?

Mut Mut said...

yeap. he turned it on. but there are cracks in the window and the wind is still coming in.

when my human is not home? hehe. I learned how to jump up to the bed and grab any cloth that he has on it and throw it down to the floor and I would sleep on it.

Mutmut is smart... =) dont you think?